Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Hair Repair  » Health  »
  • After a few weeks of using this hair mask, I admit that my hair looked healthy and also softer
  • The only bad point that I find about it is that it is a little expensive compared with other hair masks, but the products from Schwarzkopf tend to be expensive, so it didn't surprise me
  • However, the quality and results are good enough for me to feel happy about having bought it

• by Cal

When you dye your hair and abuse certain products, like the hair dryer or the flat iron, the hair tips tend to break easily. I tried this hair mask from Schwarzkopf, as it´s created specifically as a treatment for split ends.

First of all, there are no miracle hair masks that make split ends to heal magically.

First is important to cut the split

ends and then start the treatment.

I applied it always after washing and drying my hair a little with a towel.

I put some of the product on my hands and massage my hair with it, specially in the tips.

After using it, it’s not neccessary to rinse your hair, so I find it confortable to use.

After a few weeks of using this ...

• hair mask, I admit that my hair looked healthy and also softer.

Some of my hair tips broke anyway, but not as much as before using it.

It can be applied in the dry hair too, but I have never tried.

This product comes in a 50 ml tube, and it’s very easy to apply.

The texture is gel like, and it has a

nice smell.

I find it important not only to have soft hair, but also that it will smell good.

The only bad point that I find about it is that it is a little expensive compared with other hair masks, but the products from Schwarzkopf tend to be expensive, so it didn’t surprise me.

However, the quality and results are good enough for me to feel happy about having bought it.

gunaselvi says :

for what this product is used

Cal replies :

Hello. This is a hair repair product.

Galega says :

This is a hair repair product. You are required to use it on hair and leave it for few hours. It will make the roots of your hair stronger apart from tackling the hair loss problem.

Dalia says :

I need to know how to apply schwarzkopf Gliss Liquid silk gloss mask on my hair, is it a leave-in cream or as the conditioner creams has to be rinsed properly

Cal replies :

As I wrote in the review, you don`t have to rinse your hair.

John says :

It’s a leave in cream, you aren’t required to rinse it out.

Galega says :

Wet hair while in the shower or bath and squeeze out a quarter-sized amount of chosen Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Hair Repair shampoo. Work into hair to create a rich, foamy lather from hair root to tip. Massage scalp well and rinse. Repeat if desired.

Rinse hair of any remaining suds and squeeze out excess water by running hands from scalp to hair ends.

Apply a quarter-sized amount of chosen Gliss Kur conditioner by massaging it into wet hair and leave it on for a few minutes. Then, rinse off completely. The Gliss Kur website suggests using conditioner after every wash to make hair brushing easier.

Dry hair gently with a towel or use one of the optional styling products from the Gliss Kur Hair Repair Line.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 346041049780730/k2311a046/4.6.10