Mainstays Stackable Mugs  » Housewares  »
  • At first glance, I thought the white stackable mug looked strange
  • I like to have a nice sized cup of coffee, not the smaller standard sized mug

• by CoffeeBreak

A local thrift store was getting rid of a box of glass. Inside it was a Mainstays stackable mug.

Little did they know the treasure they were getting rid of!

At first glance, I thought the white stackable mug looked strange.

The bottom of the mug is smaller than the top, making it easy to stack on

other mugs.

This comes in very handy when you have lots of mugs like I do.

Instead of mugs falling out of your cupboard, these stay put! They come in a variety of colors, including black and white.

I love the size of these mugs.

I like to have a nice sized cup of coffee,

• not the smaller standard sized mug.

These are larger than the typical small mug, making more room for coffee! I also appreciate the rounded edges of the top of the mug.

It is much nicer than putting your mouth on something harsh.

Although these stackable mugs are nicely solid colored, they also come in very handy if

you are crafty.

I have used the black mugs and painted beautiful flowers on them.

The solid colors make the mugs wonderful for using with crafts!

I really like these stackable solid-colored mugs.

After getting the first one free at the local thrift store, I went to Wal-Mart and bought a few more to paint and give away, making very high-quality gifts.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 536041049710730/k2311a046/4.6.10