Longevatrol anti-aging supplement  » Health  »
  • We both feel so much better and noticed the changes quickly
  • I’m no health expert, but I know what makes a difference in my own body

• by Dlight

About 6 months ago my hubby and I started taking Longevatrol. This is the anti-aging supplement with a lot of hype around it because it is mostly resveratrol, something that has been proven to slow and maybe stop the aging process. Before we started we did a lot of research and this one from VitaCost.com was shown to

be the best. I admit I was skeptical at first. I mean, really. Can a little supplement loaded with the positive effects of red wine really help you feel and look better?

The truth is that it works. We both feel so much better and noticed the changes quickly. Even our moods and energy levels improved. I’m no health ...

• expert, but I know what makes a difference in my own body. And so far we’ve had no side effects except for positive ones. When I look at pictures taken of me before we began using it, I look about 15 years older than I look now. I’m in my mid 50’s and I’ve been carded twice since
        we began.

The product is made by a lab called Nurtaceutial Sciences Institute and they back their Longevatrol. I’m quite happy with it. It may not be the fountain of youth in a bottle, but it sure helps! You do have to be careful with these products because some manufactures simply are not as good as others. This one is a winner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 346041049680730/k2311a046/4.6.10