Iguacu
269 Parnell Road, Parnell, New Zealand
  • Overall I really enjoyed this visit to Iguacu, I didn't eat there though because having a look at the menu it didn't seem all that appetizing

• by urbanbeaute

I’d been to Igaucu before but not for a long time and the times I had been previously it was really busy and either on a Friday or Saturday night. This time I ventured in on a Wednesday night and it was so different to the previous times it was like being in a different restaurant.

On a Wednesday the place was really

quiet which was great for parking and the restaurant was almost empty. The few people that were there were lounging at the tables and looked really relaxed. I went to the bar area to meet my friends and have a drink.

I have to say that the decor in Iguacu is really stunning. the restaurant itself is beautiful and filled with ...

• plants and wooden tables and decor while still appearing upmarket and the bar on an empty night was warm and cosy with a great sophisticated red colour scheme.

The barmaid wasn’t the best however. She didn’t speak a great deal of english and was a bit on the unwelcoming side. But I’d have to say that was my only complaint about Iguacu.

The

smoking area outside was nice too, the patio had great chairs and a inviting atmosphere which is not something you always get when you are sitting outside.

Overall I really enjoyed this visit to Iguacu, I didn’t eat there though because having a look at the menu it didn’t seem all that appetizing. I’d go back on a slow night for drinks only.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 76041049550730/k2311a046/4.6.10