Hold Me Down - You Me At Six
  • I think I didn't like their debut album Take Off Your Colours because I did not like Josh' voice, but his vocals have vastly improved for their new album
  • Despite this, You Me At Six have created an album bigger and better than I ever expected that they could, reaching number 5 in the Uk album charts, I was highly impressed
  • The best songs on the album are by far trohpy eyes, underdog and contagious chemistry
  • I'd recommend picking up a copy of this album, even if you didn't them before

• by Amanda

You Me At Six have eventually managed to impress me! I actually like their new album. I think I didn’t like their debut album Take Off Your Colours because I did not like Josh’ voice, but his vocals have vastly improved for their new album. The only thing I have against their songs is that many of

them sound like a couple of the guys from paramore came in and wrote the guitar tracks for example “Playing The Blame Game” sounds very similar to the track “Fences” off of paramore’s album “Riot!” also, their song “Theres No Such Thing As Accidental Infidelity” (which features guest vocals from Aled from Kids in Glass Houses) the ...

• guitar part during the verses sound similar to the lead guitar in paramore’s “Emergency” from their debut album.

Despite this, You Me At Six have created an album bigger and better than I ever expected that they could, reaching number 5 in the Uk album charts, I was highly impressed. The opening song on the album “The Consequence”

features guest vocals from Sean Smith from the Blackout.

The songs all have very catchy choruses and greats hooks. The best songs on the album are by far trohpy eyes, underdog and contagious chemistry.

I’d recommend picking up a copy of this album, even if you didn’t them before…cause I didn’t! and I quite like them now….so give them another shot!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 146041049540730/k2311a046/4.6.10