Brand New Eyes - Paramore
  • I'd say the best song on the album is Looking up
  • I recommend going to pick up a copy of brand new eyes, you won't be disapointed, I certainly wasn't

• by Amanda

Yet again, Paramore have came out with a fantastic album, full of great lyrics and catchy hooks. Paramore have strayed from the sound of their second album which was titled “Riot!” they have went back to a similar sound of their breakthrough album “All We Know Is Falling”

Brand New Eyes has many different types of songs, there are songs about love, falling out, getting back together and general feel good songs!

I’d say

the best song on the album is “Looking up”. After Paramores rumours about breaking, we could tell they were going through a rough patch. After listening to Looking up, you can tell straight that the rough patch is gone, paramore are back their usual selfs. In the lyrics Hayley is saying that she can’t believe they almost gave everything they have up and they are glad they didn’t give it up cause ...

• they enjoy themselves more than ever, we can tell that this is fantastic for paramore because they are all getting on rather well again!

On Brand New Eyes there are two slower songs: “The Only Exception” and “Misguided Ghosts” The only execption is about love, there are heartfelt lyrics and are extrememly close to my heart, I can totally relate to the lyrics. As for misguided ghosts, it is an acoustic song and

was recorded live in the studio, again the lyrics are very easy to relate to.

The last track on the album is called “All I Wanted” again this song is about love but in the chorus there is an outstanding vocal performance from Hayley. We can tell how much her voice has grown since their debut album relase.

I recommend going to pick up a copy of brand new eyes, you won’t be disapointed, I certainly wasn’t!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 146041049530730/k2311a046/4.6.10