Animal Pharmaceuticals Cucumber Melon Ear Cleansing & Drying Solution  » Pets  »
  • I noticed on the third day that I was wiping less debris from the beagle's ear
  • I highly recommend Animal Pharmaceutical Cucumber Melon Ear Cleansing Solution for anyone that has problems with their dog's ears

• by vpriddy
      Animal Pharmaceutical Cucumber Melon Ear Cleansing Solution was prescribed my vet for my beagle. The poor dog had gotten an ear infection that was driving both her and us nuts.

The vet said that due to moisture being in my beagle’s long and floppy ears it was a

breeding ground for bacteria and yeast.

I was skeptical that Animal Pharmaceutical Cucumber Melon Ear Cleansing Solution was going to work but took it home to give it a try.

Animal Pharmaceutical Cucumber Melon Ear Cleansing Solution acidifies the ears and cleans them while drying them out.

The first three days, I would put the cucumber smelling liquid in my beagle�s ears and rub them gently.

It seemed to have an immediate effect because she would lay there for both ears to be done without squirming or running away between the ears.

I noticed on the ...

• Animal Pharmaceuticals Cucumber Melon Ear Cleansing & Drying Solution
      third day that I was wiping less debris from the beagle’s ear.

Now I clean her ears twice a week with Animal Pharmaceutical Cucumber Melon Ear Cleansing Solution and have noticed a huge difference.

My beagle is seldom scratching at her ears and shaking her head less often.

She seems to enjoy the rub down of her head and ears when I use the solution.

I highly recommend Animal Pharmaceutical Cucumber Melon Ear Cleansing Solution for anyone that has problems with their dog’s ears.

Ask your vet about it since it’s only prescribed by the vet.

thomas says :

Can you please inform me on how to purchase this product for my dogs. I tried to google ear cleaning solution with negative results.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291211104950330/k2311a1112/11.12.06