Hong Kond Disneyland
  • They say that Disneyland is the happiest place on earth, and I totally agree with that
  • I think no matter how old you are, once you enter the place, it just transport you back to childhood
  • Their market is obviously children, but people of all ages would definitely enjoy it

• by ingking

This is the first Disneyland that I have been too and I was really excited about visiting the place. They say that Disneyland is the happiest place on earth, and I totally agree with that. I think no matter how old you are, once you enter the place, it just transport you back to childhood. I was so excited to set foot on Disneyland and it didn’t disappoint. The place was really beautiful and just simply

magical. I loved walking through all the stores and I think all that you need and want to buy are all there, from chocolates, to biscuits, to clothes and accessories, of course all of them with a Disney character on it.

The rides was I admit a little all too childish, but it was still fun nonetheless. Their market is obviously children, but people of all ages would definitely enjoy it. I loved the rides, and no ...

• matter how childish they were, I just can’t stop smiling while riding all of them. And their facilities are really great, the place was incredibly clean, and all though there are a lot of people, the place is still organized, and there are a lot of entertainers and people selling things walking around the place, so I was never bored cause I was just too excited to see every new detail in every corner.

And of

course, a visit to Disneyland is not complete without seeing the parade which really made my day. All the Disney characters were present and I just loved seeing all of them, while shouting out their names one by one. I think my visit to Disneyland was really the most fun I had while on vacation. I really can say that I had fun as much as my 10 year old brother. I just really loved everything about it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 595041049490830/k2311a045/4.5.10