Clinique Soft Pressed Powder Blusher  » Cosmetics  »
  • I’m very fond of many Clinique products, but since it is more expensive than the drugstore varieties, I prefer to try the sample size before purchasing the full version
  • But then again, you rarely see a Clinique product that cost under $15
  • If you were to buy at the Clinique store counter (as I did), the saleslady will recommend also purchasing the Clinique foaming face wash which removes makeup pretty well

• by sangwon

I’m very fond of many Clinique products, but since it is more expensive than the drugstore varieties, I prefer to try the sample size before purchasing the full version. I received a sample of Clinique’s soft pressed powder blusher after making a recent purchase. Because it’s a sample, I received two different shades in one whereas the full-size version contains one shade. I liked this because it allowed me to combine and mix shades.

My sample came with “Nude/Nude” and “Mocha Pink”, one being more pinkish than the other.

Since I generally have rosy cheeks, I didn’t find much use with the “mocha pink” except on cold days when I have no color. The “Nude/nude” shade was a very pale tan, which looked almost like a bronzer. It does a great job as a contouring color – I use it to make my cheekbones stand out and to narrow the width of my nose to make it look more chiseled. It works pretty well – just as good as a concealer. I liked that it was fragrance free and hypoallergic since my skin reacts to most cosmetics. My past experiences with Clinique have been good – no breakouts or reactions – and this product was no exception. I’ve used it for one week and I’ve have not yet gotten an adverse skin reaction.

The blush blended really with my complexion. In fact, the coverage was so sheer that it felt like I had nothing on but the effects were very noticeable. The staying power was great, too; even on a long day, I didn’t have to reapply ...

• Clinique Soft Pressed Powder Blusher
      the “nude/nude” shade. Removal is a cinch – it comes off easily with some cold cream or with makeup remover. I tried removing it with just plain soap and it came off surprising well with one wash (normally, it takes about two for me).

For a blush, the price was a little off-putting because it costs almost $20. But then again, you rarely see a Clinique product that cost under $15; after all, their products rank pretty well with a lot of people and my experiences with them have been very

favorable. If you were to buy at the Clinique store counter (as I did), the saleslady will recommend also purchasing the Clinique foaming face wash which removes makeup pretty well. Personally, I find that Neutrogena cleaning products work equally well with less cost and you can find them everywhere.

So if you’re looking for a well-blending blush with sheer coverage and hypoallergic, this is the product for you. I would recommend it for those who don’t mind spending a little extra for cosmetics that work better than the drugstore varieties.

Clinique Soft Pressed Powder Blusher

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315041049440830/k2311a045/4.5.10