Sonic’s in Rainbow City, AL  » Restaurants  »
3218 Rainbow Drive, Rainbow City, AL 35906
  • My mother and I love shopping in Rainbow City, Alabama
  • Aside from the actual shopping aspect of our trips, the best part of our time together is eating at this restaurant
  • The food is delicious, and every time that I have visited here my food has always been hot, fresh, and correctly fulfilled
  • Of course, we told them yes, and I was so impressed at how friendly the employees were and the fact that they took the additional effort to look up the side salads rather than just stating that they do not have them
  • If you are looking for a quick and inexpensive place to feed your family, I would definitely recommend this restaurant I highly doubt that you would be disappointed with any aspect of your experience dining at the restaurant location

• by simply_fabulous

My mother and I love shopping in Rainbow City, Alabama. Although we both work full-time jobs, we always manage to schedule some special time together via various shopping trips. Aside from the actual shopping aspect of our trips, the best part of our time together is eating at this restaurant.

This restaurant is located in the center of a major shopping intersection which includes a pet store, veterinary clinic, restaurants, and so forth. It is not difficult to find the fast food restaurant because it is located on the top of a hill that is directly across from the shopping plaza that contains America’s Thrift Store and Blockbuster Movies.

Most of the time when you think of a fast food restaurant, you think of food that tastes as cheap as it costs

and less than spectacular customer service. This is not the case with this restaurant location. The food is delicious, and every time that I have visited here my food has always been hot, fresh, and correctly fulfilled. Although it is a fast food restaurant, it always strives to do a good job to satisfy every customer.

My mother and I visited it yesterday. Because we have both been trying to reduce the amount of junk food that we eat, we decided to order one of their side sides that are only $1. After we placed our order, we were informed that the restaurant no longer sold that particular salad size. As a result, we just ordered a hamburger and fries. Seconds later, the person who originally took our order contacted us ...

• and stated that since there was still a button located on the register for ringing up the side salads they would allow us to purchase one if we were still interested. Of course, we told them yes, and I was so impressed at how friendly the employees were and the fact that they took the additional effort to look up the side salads rather than just stating that they do not have them.

When our food arrived, everything looked wonderful and the bag was neatly organized. I hate it when I go to some fast food restaurants and they just throw my food in the bag without caring that I am going to eat it. All of the additional dressings were included in the bag (without us having to ask them), and my mother and

I were so impressed with the high quality of customer service at Sonic’s that we gave our carhop a tip.

I would definitely rate his franchise location a 10 out of 10. I have never been disappointed with the service there any time that I have visited the restaurant. In addition to having great prices on the food that they serve, all of the employees that work at the fast food restaurant are extremely helpful and friendly. All of the food that I order is always delivered fast, and it always tastes delicious. If you are looking for a quick and inexpensive place to feed your family, I would definitely recommend this restaurant I highly doubt that you would be disappointed with any aspect of your experience dining at the restaurant location.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 75041049430830/k2311a045/4.5.10