Fisher Price Rainforest Bouncer  » Baby care  »
  • Perhaps with the hope that it would calm him down or momentarily distract him, I decided to purchase this baby bouncer
  • One reason that I love this product is its design
  • It is brightly colored and decorated with this rainforest theme that I believe would appeal to parents with children of both genders
  • Although my nephew has not begun to fully talk and walk yet, I like to sit him down and use this bouncer to teach him colors and animals
  • Without hesitation, I would recommend it to anyone looking for a baby bouncer

• by simply_fabulous

My baby nephew’s visits to my house are always eventful. While he might be calm when other people are babysitting him, he always acts like he has been injected with sugar when he is with me. Perhaps with the hope that it would calm him down or momentarily distract him, I decided to purchase this baby bouncer.

One reason that I love this product is its design. It is brightly colored and decorated with this rainforest theme that I believe would appeal to parents with children of both genders. It has this lighted waterfall effect that my eight month

old nephew adores, and it also plays music. Although my nephew has not begun to fully talk and walk yet, I like to sit him down and use this bouncer to teach him colors and animals. It does not matter how many times that I play the waterfall show and different sound effects, it always makes him smile and laugh. The vibrating function of this bouncer is also better than the one at my brother’s house. My nephew weighs approximately 20 pounds and the other one barely vibrates when he is in it. I never knew how the vibrating baby bouncers were actually supposed to work until I brought this product.

While some people might think that all baby bouncers are the same, I believe this product is definitely superior. My brother has a bouncer for my nephew that does not play as many songs as this nor does it have the option of choosing between a short song or one that stays playing. Every time that I use this product, my nephew reacts to it with so much glee like he has discovered something new. I also feel safe knowing that when I am ...

• Fisher Price Rainforest Bouncer
      cooking, I can put him in this baby bouncer without worrying about him hurting himself. All I have to do is sit him in this baby bouncer, use the restraints, and watch him grab at the toys that hang above him. He literally remains occupied for hours while I am able to carryout my household responsibilities, and I believe that this is a product that will grow with him as he gets older.

I absolutely love this baby bouncer. Everything about it (aside from how low the toys hang) is kid-friendly and fun. It is very easy to use,

and I find that cleaning it is also easy. The best thing about it is how it has this amazing calming effect on him that gets him ready to go to sleep. I believe this is an amazing and high quality product. Without hesitation, I would recommend it to anyone looking for a baby bouncer. I would rate this product a 10 out of 10. Every time that my nephew comes over to my house, I can tell that he is looking forward to being in his baby bouncer and playing with all of the animals while he squeals with delight.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 545041049410730/k2311a045/4.5.10