A Monkey’s Tale Movie
  • A Monkey’s Tale is about two different societies of monkeys (I believe they live somewhere in Asia) who started out as one society but were separated generations before when an earthquake and flood sent half of them scurrying up to the tops of the trees while the rest remained below
  • At first, I thought this movie would just be about the differences between the two societies
  • I think every one of us enjoyed it from start to finish
  • Overall, this movie was a surprise and one I would definitely recommend watching if you get an opportunity to do it

• by Review Vigilante

Friday night was our family movie night and, as we normally do, I made sure we had an animated film lined up. This time around, however, I gave my daughter a choice between The Iron Giant (a movie I have yet to watch) and a newer film called A Monkey’s Tale.

Predictably, she picked the latter.

I wasn’t really sure what to expect from this movie

since I had never heard of it.

But, it turned out to be a pretty decent film.

A Monkey’s Tale is about two different societies of monkeys (I believe they live somewhere in Asia) who started out as one society but were separated generations before when an earthquake and flood sent half of them scurrying up to the tops of the trees while the rest remained ...

• below.

They remained isolated from each other, in part because of superstitions and false beliefs until one of the tree dwellers, Kom, falls and finds himself among the other tribe.

At first, I thought this movie would just be about the differences between the two societies.

But, there was also a nice story involving a plot to take over the kingdom below (which, of course, was

masterminded by the king’s right hand man).

I thought it was a bit funny seeing monkey’s wearing clothes, riding horses and looking a bit like humans.

But, overall, the movie wasn’t terrible.

I think every one of us enjoyed it from start to finish; despite some things that were somewhat predictable.

Overall, this movie was a surprise and one I would definitely recommend watching if you get an opportunity to do it.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 115041049310730/k2311a045/4.5.10