Alberto V05 Tea Therapy Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like conditioning my hair in the evenings before going to bed so I thought that the Alberto V05 Tea Therapy Conditioner would be the perfect thing to do my hair and help me relax for the evening
  • I immediately noticed the smell and really liked it
  • Because of it�s great scent, easy to use bottle, making my hair manageable and shiny and affordability, I would strongly recommend Alberto V05 Tea Therapy Conditioner to anyone that uses conditioners on their hair

• by vpriddy
      Alberto V05 Tea Therapy Conditioner has my thumbs up of approval. The name caught my eye because it said tranquility on it. I like conditioning my hair in the evenings before going to bed so I thought that the Alberto V05 Tea Therapy Conditioner would be the perfect thing to do my hair and help me relax for the evening.

It is difficult to open and close screw lids in the shower. The wonderful thing about the Alberto V05 Tea Therapy Conditioner packaging is that there

is a flip top lid.

You can easily open the lid with your thumb, pour out the product and then snap it back shut quickly without water getting down into the bottle. Alberto V05 Tea Therapy Conditioner is rather thick and rich.

I immediately noticed the smell and really liked it. The odor didn�t smell like a heavy perfume the way some other conditioners do.

Alberto V05 Tea Therapy Conditioner had just the right balance for aromatherapy in the shower but not over powering to give ...

• you a headache. I noticed that the scent lingered slightly when rinsed and towel drying my hair.

Having a pleasant scent, I didn�t mind using the Alberto V05 Tea Therapy Conditioner on my hair again. Normally when I try to run a brush through my hair after showers, it is unmanageable and has tangles.

I noticed that the Alberto V05 Tea Therapy Conditioner calmed down my hair. I was able to brush it in half the normal time! Not only was my hair virtually tangle

free, it felt softer after it dried.

One of my friends noticed that my hair had more of a shine to it after using Alberto V05 Tea Therapy Conditioner for a week. Alberto V05 Tea Therapy Conditioner is extremely affordable for practically any budget.

It was lower then some of the other conditioners on the shelf. Because of it�s great scent, easy to use bottle, making my hair manageable and shiny and affordability, I would strongly recommend Alberto V05 Tea Therapy Conditioner to anyone that uses conditioners on their hair.

Alberto V05 Tea Therapy Conditioner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311211104920330/k2311a1112/11.12.06