Why Did I get Married Movie
2.5
  • I don’t know what Tyler Perry’s problem is
  • I mean, I know she’s overweight but are there really men out there that are that horrible

• by Review Vigilante

My wife has wanted to watch Why Did I get Married ever since it first came out. But, I have avoided doing that because I figured it would be just another man-bashing chick flick.

Well, she finally got an opportunity to watch it yesterday and, guess what, I was right.

The movie is about a

bunch of married couples that are having specific issues; mostly because the men are clueless about what it is their wives want.

I don’t know what Tyler Perry’s problem is.

You think, being a guy, he would understand.

But, this movie makes men seem terrible.

This is especially true about the one husband who is ...

• so mean to his wife.

I mean, I know she’s overweight but are there really men out there that are that horrible? I don’t know one husband who would call his wife a fat cow; regardless of whether or not he’s cheating on her.

As a result, the movie was actually pretty predictable.

I was

able to take a wild guess at the ending and, quite honestly, was not that entertained.

Apparently, it is just another man-bashing chick flick that women like and not something that actually provides enough substance to be entertaining to everyone watching it.

If you are a guy, I would suggest doing everything possible to keep your wife from watching this movie with you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 115041049180730/k2311a045/4.5.10