Ghost Hunters TV Episode: Touched By Evil  » TV  »
2.5
  • And, the fact they didn’t show any effort to debunk the door closing on its own hurts the credibility a bit in my opinion

• by Review Vigilante

You know, I used to like watching Ghost Hunters. I even used to plan my evenings around each new episode.

But, after watching yet another disappointing one last night, I am starting to wonder if maybe I should change my allegiance to another program.

I still like TAPS and its members.

But, either they

aren’t putting in the same effort or SyFy is choosing some crappy cases to air.

Last night’s episode, Touched By Evil, had them investigating an inn in New Jersey and, once again, coming away pretty much empty handed.

OK, they had the film footage of a door closing.

Big deal.

A lot of things ...

• can cause a door to close on its own.

Our bathroom door, for example, does whenever the furnace kicks in because there’s a vent behind it.

And, the fact they didn’t show any effort to debunk the door closing on its own hurts the credibility a bit in my opinion.

The other stuff was

questionable at best.

Shadows seen off camera (of course), Dave Tango’s dad saying he was grabbed (I never believe people when they say that) and what could have been a ghost answering the whole shave and a hair cut knock routine or could have been something non-paranormal.

Another disappointing episode from a series that has been nothing but disappointments lately.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 105041049160730/k2311a045/4.5.10