Bones TV Episode: The Skull in the Desert  » TV  »
  • The episode was pretty interesting because there are so many potential suspects ranging from another artist in the area to drug dealers and even the local sheriff (who we are led to believe abandoned them in the desert)
  • My only real problem with the episode is they use very limited forensic evidence to solve the mystery
  • Overall though, I was glad I had a chance to watch this episode and would definitely recommend it

• by Review Vigilante

I am finally able to get the first season of Bones on our Netflix player and have been watching some of the episodes I haven’t had a chance to watch before. One of those episodes was the season 1 episode The Skull in the Desert.

I’ve seen parts of this episode in the past.

Angela is supposed to be vacationing with her part-time boyfriend in the desert and he goes missing.

We later learn he has been murdered and Bones and Booth find themselves helping her not only track down the killer but her missing friend Danny.

The episode was pretty interesting because there are so many potential ...

• suspects ranging from another artist in the area to drug dealers and even the local sheriff (who we are led to believe abandoned them in the desert).

My only real problem with the episode is they use very limited forensic evidence to solve the mystery.

We already know who the dead person is from

the beginning and how he died.

Everything else is done simply by asking the right questions.

In other words, it was pretty much like every other detective show on TV; at least as far as this episode is concerned.

Overall though, I was glad I had a chance to watch this episode and would definitely recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 105041049090730/k2311a045/4.5.10