Reynolds Fine Carbure Pen  » Other  »
  • I can actually write faster with these pens

• by Jane

I grew up using Reynolds pens. I used them in school.

I used them in college and now I use them in office too!

They come in

four different colours - Blue, Black, Red and Green.

They have fine tip for smooth writing.

The slender stem of the pen makes it easier to write.

...

• I can actually write faster with these pens.

Over the days, they have improved the technology and now the pens come with a laser tip.

What it

means is that they have made the tip even smaller and sharper for smoother writing.

The refills last longer and are available in all the stationery stores.

The pen itself doesn’t cost much.

Nhi Le says :

I have one from somewhere but would like to get more. Where can I find them?

Galega says :

After a hiatus, Reynolds Fine Carbure Pen is again available in the market (045 model). You should get it at a stationery near you. It is also available on all major ecommerce websites, including Amazon.

jaydeep ghosh says :

what are the competitors of reynolds and what is the market share of reynolds?

Galega says :

The main competitors of Reynolds in their segment (middle range priced pen) are Cello and Rotomac. The market share of Reynolds is dwindling since last few years. In India, it is now nowhere among top five in its segment.

Petra Maynard says :

Where can I purchase these pens in the US. Specifically in NY?

Judy says :

re : I can actually write faster with these pens
    These pens are okay, and I’m not usually picky about ink pens, as long as they are not gel. I prefer fine point ink pens, too, but they are hard to find.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12191010490331/k2311a1019/10.19.05