Oasis stereo Headphones SS-197  » Electronics  »
  • Today I decided to forego lunch and instead buy myself some earphones so I could listen to music on my MP4 player
  • It cost me $500 Ja, which was much more than my lunch money today
  • However, when I tried it on one of the computers at school, I was very impressed with it
  • Also, I love it already because I have the option of turning the volume up or down on the headphones itself
  • I think this is completely worth the money even though I'm very hungry and I've only had it for one day so far

• by Redtape

Today I decided to forego lunch and instead buy myself some earphones so I could listen to music on my MP4 player. However, I knew that I would not be able to find some cheap enough at school, and it was still too early to buy any of the cheaper ones outside of school. Therefore, I ended up buying one of the “Oasis stereo Headphones SS-197″ in

the bookshop. It cost me $500 Ja, which was much more than my lunch money today. It was also part of my lunch money for next week monday too. However, when I tried it on one of the computers at school, I was very impressed with it. I was so glad I finally spent the money and bought expensive headphones that sounded great instead of the cheap ...

• $50 earphones that I keep buying.

The “Oasis Stereo Headphones SS-197″ is quite light. In fact, when I looked on the back of the packaging it said that it is only 5.5 grams without the cord. Also, I love it already because I have the option of turning the volume up or down on the headphones itself.

The sound on the other hand is fabulous. When I tried

it out I was extremely impressed. The sound was very clear, and the bass in it was strong. I the first thing I listened to with it was “Stacy’s Mom by Fountains of Wayne” and the quality of the sound nearly made me gasp.

I think this is completely worth the money even though I’m very hungry and I’ve only had it for one day so far.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 165041048990730/k2311a045/4.5.10