Tide Total Care Liquid Laundry Detergent Refreshing Rain  » Housewares  »
  • I started using Tide Total Care for my laundry detergent a year ago when a sales associate at Nordstroms who was not selling it told me I should buy it to keep the color of my clothing looking as dark as when I bought it
  • I had seen a lot of tv and magazine ads about this soap and it looked great so I decided to try it

• by mamajess

I started using Tide Total Care for my laundry detergent a year ago when a sales associate at Nordstroms who was not selling it told me I should buy it to keep the color of my clothing looking as dark as when I bought it. I had seen a lot of tv and magazine ads about this soap and it looked great so I decided to try it. You can buy this detergent at most grocery and drug stores, it costs more per ounce than other

Tide detergents by a couple of dollars per bottle and it does not come in the really big sizes that save you money.

I was madly in love with this soap the moment I poured it in to my washing machine. I chose the refreshing rain scent and it was fantastic smelling.

It made my laundry room and whole house smell fresh and clean and when the clothes came out the washer they too smelled great. The scent on the clothes only lasted ...

• a day or two, but it smelled nice and not too feminine for my husband.

Since I have used this product for over a year I can tell you that if you use this in place of your normal detergent for your laundry it really does live up to the claims the company makes about it which are that it does 7 special things for your clothing, namely:

1) cleans thoroughly. It cleans as well but no better than other Tide or Cheer products.

maintains finish. It really does make clothes look like they are new.

3) protects from pilling. I could not tell if it protected from pilling but it did not make it worse.

4) preserves shape. My clothes did look better so I guess it preserved the shape.

5) fights stains. I don’t think this one is true.

6) enhances softness. My clothes were much softer.

7) protects color. This one is very true.

If you use this detergent the color of your clothes stays truer much longer than with other detergents.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 535041048980730/k2311a045/4.5.10