The Girl Gets Moe
0.5
  • I thought it was a very terrible gangster film and it was a waste of money
  • Then, there was the disorganised and pointless plot which I think didn't make any sense and seemed a little fragmented to me as if it wasn't planned properly
  • I do not recommend this disaster to anyone

• by Redtape

At first I didn’t think the movie “The Girl Gets Moe” was very popular since I did a search for it online to see what people were saying in their reviews about it, and I only found a few results, but then I realised that it also goes by the name “Love to Kill.”

“The Girl gets Moe” is one of the long list of movies I’ve watched online,

and it is also one of the long list of movies I actually regretted that I took the time to watch online. I thought it was a very terrible gangster film and it was a waste of money. Therefore, I would discourage everyone from viewing this disaster.

The movie “The Girl gets Moe” is about a gangster named Moe who makes a lot of money buying and selling illegal ...

• weapons, but even though he has everything materially, he still longs for companionship and a wife to the point where he promises himself that he will change if he meets the right woman. However, when he does meet her, a lot of obstacles come in his way and threaten to ruin his relationship.

What I hated about the movie was that it was the definition of “lame” and “corny”.

Whatever comic relief there was, was absolutely pitiful and tragic to the point where I couldn’t help but role my eyes. Then, there was the disorganised and pointless plot which I think didn’t make any sense and seemed a little fragmented to me as if it wasn’t planned properly. Then, there was the tragic excuse for acting which eventually gave me a headache.

I do not recommend this disaster to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 115041048960730/k2311a045/4.5.10