The Caveman’s Valentine movie  » Movies  »
  • Jackson my curiosity was piqued and I decided I was going to watch it as soon as I had the chance
  • I loaded it on one of those watch movies online sites, and I enjoyed it
  • I wouldn't say it was one of the best films I had ever watched though, but I thought it was one of those films that I could only watch and enjoy once
  • Therefore, I would recommend it to people who like mystery and drama films

• by Redtape

I never heard of the movie “The Caveman’s Valentine” until I saw it recently on Amazon dot com when I was looking for something else. When it said that the movie was a suspense film starring Samuel L. Jackson my curiosity was piqued and I decided I was going to watch it as soon as I had the chance; and I did. I loaded it on one of those watch movies online sites, and I enjoyed

it.

I wouldn’t say it was one of the best films I had ever watched though, but I thought it was one of those films that I could only watch and enjoy once. I also thought that it was much more of a dark and gritty mystery and drama instead of the action packed fast paced suspense films I was used to.

The movie “The Caveman’s Valentine” is about a mentally ill man named “Romulus Ledbetter” who ...

• is now living on the streets of New York even though he used to be a great music composer. Romulus is plagued with lots of hallucinations including one of his wife when she was younger. However, he still tries to solve the death of a boy he finds dead even though the police believes it’s an accident. He soon finds out that a famous photographer named David Leppenraub is the one who actually murdered the boy.

I can’t really say that the movie had a very happy ending either. It is very weighty and the ending was a bit sad, but I still enjoyed the film. Therefore, I would recommend it to people who like mystery and drama films. It got a lot of awards I hear, and I personally thought that the basic stuff like the acting, dialogue, plot and even the way how it was organised and filmed was pretty good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 115041048950730/k2311a045/4.5.10