Studmark Soft 3211 Office School Eraser  » Other  »
  • I bought this eraser very recently at the bookshop at my university
  • Therefore, I was happy when this eraser did not cost me more than $30 JA
  • I like this eraser, since I think that it does a very good job of erasing whatever mistakes I make with my studmark pencils event hough my studmark pencils are the 3401 model and I think the eraser is really meant to erase the 3211 models
  • I recommend this eraser to people on a budget because not only is it cheap, but it's worth the money

• by Redtape

I bought this eraser very recently at the bookshop at my university. It was a spur of the moment thing too since I realised that day that I didn’t have my other eraser and I had an exam. Therefore, I was happy when this eraser did not cost me more than $30 JA.

I

like this eraser, since I think that it does a very good job of erasing whatever mistakes I make with my studmark pencils event hough my studmark pencils are the 3401 model and I think the eraser is really meant to erase the 3211 models. Therefore, since I don’t have to be trying ...

• to erase one single pencil mark for some time, the eraser is still very near to the same size I got it, and that was a couple weeks ago.

What I also like about this Studmark eraser is that it is not too flimsy like some cheap erasers so it has not been

broken like a few of them only after a few uses.

I recommend this eraser to people on a budget because not only is it cheap, but it’s worth the money. I would recommend it to people who have mostly studmark soft 3211 pencils though since it works a little better with them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 125041048920730/k2311a045/4.5.10