Broadway Palm Dinner Theatre in Mesa, AZ  » Theatre  »
5247 East Brown Road, Mesa, AZ.
  • This is because of the theater only employing the best of actors and actresses
  • We have never been disappointed with any production we have attended

• by luv2rite

I took my children for the first time to Broadway Dinner Theater about 14 years ago. We have returned every single year since then. We usually go to see a couple of their Christmas productions. We usually see the adult selection they have during the holiday and also see one of their childrens productions as well. Even when my children were very young they sat quietly

and very interested in the adult production. This is because of the theater only employing the best of actors and actresses.

This has to be one of the very best dinner theaters in the entire state of Arizona. We have never been disappointed with any production we have attended. No matter how old or how young my children were they were always taken back by how good ...

• the plays were. This soon became a family tradition and we attend each holiday season. We also attend a few other times of the year as well.

The only thing I can think of that I would say needs a bit opf improvement is the menu. The price for their buffet is very reasonable. The choices are tremendous. It is the childrens menu that they have

when having the childrens performances only. Its not one of the best buffets as far as adult choices. We do attend knowing very well what the menu choices will be and we do understand that the buffet is very good considering of how little they charge for the children performances but if they ever want to improve on something just a bit this would be a good decision.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 325041048900730/k2311a045/4.5.10