Sundown Hearth Health
  • I would recommend this over the counter medicine for everyone

• by vpriddy
      Sundown Heart Health is a great over the counter herbal medicine. It is garlic based and focuses on helping maintain a healthy heart.

I really like Sundown Heart Health because it doesn’t leave your body smelling like garlic.

The capsules are coated and unlike some other garlic based medicines for

your heart, Sundown Heart Health doesn’t even smell like garlic when you open the bottle.

Another big advantage to Sundown Heart Health is that it has calcium in it.

Instead of having to take a daily calcium supplement, I can get it in Sundown Heart Health.

Being able to get ...

• additional calcium this way makes the product even more useful.

Not only does Sundown Heart Health cover the heart and calcium it has Vitamin C in it.

If I miss a glass of juice, I don’t have to get down a bitter Vitamin C supplement but know that I’m covered when I

take my Sundown Heart Health pill.

This is a huge advantage to the medicine.

I didn’t notice any heartburn, after taste or odors from taking Sundown Heart Health.

I would recommend this over the counter medicine for everyone.

One way to maintaining a healthy heart would be to take Sundown Heart Health daily.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341211104890330/k2311a1112/11.12.06