Applica Professional 24-Roller Hairsetter  » Cosmetics  »
  • I felt this would definitely cut down on the time it takes me to get ready each morning
  • I found my hair would stay on the curler and would take a curl very nicely when using the rollers
  • The unit also came with a 2 year warranty which I know is a year longer than most have
  • I have been very happy with the choice I made and would definitely recommend this to anyone I know who was in the market for a new roller set

• by luv2rite

This hot roller curler set is a Belson Product which is a division of Applica Consumer Products.

I purchased this hot roller set from Sally’s Beauty Supply in Gilbert, AZ. about 2 years ago. I had never owned or used a hot roller set before this. I was not sure if I would like the way the hot rollers would curl my hair since I had been used to using a curling iron for many years. The reason I considered this and ended up making the decision to buy one is I was looking for a quicker way to

curl my hair every morning. I figured since all you needed to do was roll the hair onto the curlers and leave them for a certain amount of time, my hair would be curled by the time I finished applying my make-up. I felt this would definitely cut down on the time it takes me to get ready each morning.

I was drawn to this particular set because of the felt material on each of the rollers. I have very fine hair and was concerned if my hair would remain in the roller long enough for it to ...

• be curled. I found my hair would stay on the curler and would take a curl very nicely when using the rollers. I now know this was a major consideration when deciding on which one to purchase since I later tried the rollers without the felt material. It is impossible for very fine hair to stay on the roller.

I liked how quickly the set heated up. It did not take much time at all for the set to become hot enough to begin rolling the hair onto the curlers. I have used it at least once a

day, sometimes two times a day since I purchased it and it still heats up just as quickly and just as hot as it did when I first bought it. The unit also came with a 2 year warranty which I know is a year longer than most have. I have not had a need for any repairs to the curling set ass it has not given me any problems to date.

I have been very happy with the choice I made and would definitely recommend this to anyone I know who was in the market for a new roller set.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315041048870730/k2311a045/4.5.10