Fiddlesticks Family Fun Park  » Entertainment  »
1.5
1155 West Elliot Road
  • When visiting this park again a few years ago I found it to be very different and wondered if a change of management had occurred
  • I also noticed as I entered from the outside how un-kept the grounds were
  • I was very disappointed with my experience at this park and I have never wanted to return
  • I feel this is likely the reason for having the kind of experience we did

• by luv2rite

I took my daughter to this park along with 5 of her friends for a birthday celebration several years ago. I had been here once before when I took my children years before. I remembered the park being very well operated and well staffed with quality employees.

I also recalled the park being very clean both inside and outside. When visiting this park again a few years ago I found it

to be very different and wondered if a change of management had occurred.

The park was under-staffed and was staffed with employees who were rude and unhelpful for the most part. I also noticed as I entered from the outside how un-kept the grounds were.

Inside of the establishment did not prove to be any cleaner. Many of the video games had signs on them stating they did not work.

The ...

• carpet appeared as if they had not been vacuumed for several days. The lines to get the club rentals for the miniature golf were longer than I had remembered and slower moving.

The reason for this seemed to be due to employees having difficulties with making the transactions. Several of the staff members were looking for management to assist them with these difficulties and could not locate anyone.

I was very

disappointed with my experience at this park and I have never wanted to return. I did read a year later in a publication that the management had changed.

I feel this is likely the reason for having the kind of experience we did. I have had a few friends ask me what I thought about their child’s birthday party being held at Fiddlesticks and have told each one of them about my last experience.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 595041048860730/k2311a045/4.5.10