Asko Encore Dishwasher - Model # D3531XLHD  » Electronics  »
  • I like that the control are hidden and the inside of the unit is stainless steel
  • I have noticed that its regular cycle time runs quite a bit longer than most
  • This can impact your electric bill so its something to consider
  • The reasons are the fact of how much I paid for the unit

• by luv2rite

I purchased this dishwasher when the one I had for the last 12 years refused to operate any longer. I purchased it from Lowe’s in Gilbert, AZ. about 3 years ago. A representative assisted me with the purchase.

I was shown a number of dishwashers and also asked to see a few of the dishwashers I was drawn to.

This was one of the first dishwashers that caught my eye because of how nice it looks both on

the outside and the inside. It is equipped with a manual clean filter rather than the more common self cleaning filter. I was not aware of this when I purchased the dishwasher. If I would of been aware of this, I do not believe I would of purchased this dishwasher. It can be an inconvenience always having to clean the bottom of the unit out of any food particles left. The dish washer was on the pricier side ...

• and I can not understand why they would not of made the filter a self cleaning one.

It washes the dishes very well and better than my prior dish washer did. I have been very pleased with this aspect of it. I like that the control are hidden and the inside of the unit is stainless steel. You do have to make more to get one with a stainless steel interior. I have noticed that its regular cycle

time runs quite a bit longer than most. This can impact your electric bill so its something to consider.

Would I make this purchase again? I do not believe I would. The reasons are the fact of how much I paid for the unit. I paid this amount thinking it would have all the features I wanted and more importantly would function at an optimal level. Its mainly the manual filter that would steer me away from purchasing another one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 165041048840730/k2311a045/4.5.10