Crest Spinbrush Proclean Toothbrush  » Health  »
  • I noticed lately how many toothbrushes are on the market that are electronically operated
  • I have children who I thought would enjoy using these type of toothbrushes
  • I also made a point to ask many questions about their experience with the new toothbrushes
  • They also mentioned they enjoyed brushing their teeth more since receiving the toothbrush
  • I will definitely be purchasing this same toothbrush for them to use

• by luv2rite

I noticed lately how many toothbrushes are on the market that are electronically operated. I have wondered about these toothbrushes since first hearing about them. I wanted to know how well these actually worked and if there was any noticeable difference from a regular toothbrush.

I have children who I thought would enjoy using these type of toothbrushes. I purchased a couple of them for my children to try out.

I also made a point to ask many questions about their experience with the new toothbrushes. After

they had a few weeks to use the toothbrushes, I inquired about how well they liked them.

I was informed they liked them better than a regular toothbrush. They also mentioned they enjoyed brushing their teeth more since receiving the toothbrush.

I was also told they tend to brush for a longer period of time than they did with the regular brush. I was very pleased to hear their feedback since its a positive response when hearing they enjoy brushing more and also brush for a longer ...

• period of time.

This can only mean better dental check-ups every 6 months. The children have been using the same Proclean toothbrush for 3 months now.

I was very pleased to find the toothbrush worked well for this length of time. I have my children change their toothbrushes every 2 to 3 months.

It is now time to change toothbrushes to a new one. I will definitely be purchasing this same toothbrush for them to use.

I could not be any happier with this choice and will

continue to use these. I strongly feel these work well with children, especially with those who don not enjoy brushing their teeth much or will only brush for a very short time.

The only feature I wished Proclean had to offer is a small head instead of the full head. This would benefit children a great deal.

The toothbrushes are also on available in “medium” and it would be helpful if they were also available in “soft” for those that require this for their particular situation with their gums.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 345041048810630/k2311a045/4.5.10