United Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • I take airlines into deep consideration when I travel because not only do I want to feel comfortable and relaxed on my flight, I want to make my flight experience as hassle free as possible
  • A couple of weeks ago, I decided to fly with United Airlines
  • I have never been and because the cost of it was so appealing, I couldn't say no
  • Maybe in the future they should consider first impressions when people fly with United

• by PinkNika
      When traveling to places as so many of us do, it is very important to find a good airline. A lot of people are scared of flying or have had bad experiences so choosing an airline that suits your needs is very beneficial.

I take airlines into deep consideration when I travel because not only do

I want to feel comfortable and relaxed on my flight, I want to make my flight experience as hassle free as possible.

A couple of weeks ago, I decided to fly with United Airlines.

I have never been and because the cost of it was so appealing, I couldn’t say no.

Well unfortunatley I wish I had changed my mind because the flight itself including everyone who is employed by United was absolutley horrible.

First of all, assigned sitting.

I didn’t know they had assigned seating and I wish I knew before hand because there is nothing like being crammed between two big people who are sick.

Second, they offered NO beverages,

• United Airlines
      NO snacks, nothing.

I was suprised, even if the flight was short enough ( 1 hour and 15 min) they still could have given us something because we cannot take any liquids on the plane.

Third, the flight attendants were rude and obnoxious.

I would ask them a question, they would ignore me.

I had to

YELL to get them to come over and help me, and quite frankly they were not much help.

I don’t know if it was a certain plane or certain people or whatever, but because of this experience I have chose not to fly United no matter the cost.

Maybe in the future they should consider first impressions when people fly with United.

United Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401211104880330/k2311a1112/11.12.06