Prison Break Second Season  » TV  »
  • When the season started for Prison Break, I thought that it was going to be slow and I'd probably end up stop watching it
  • I think that Prison Break is going to be even more interesting in the future episodes as the writers pull together all the sub-plots

• by vpriddy
      Prison Break is a TV series that is now in it�s second season. The first season, I was captured by the desire to know if Michael was going to be able to save his brother’s life and actually break out of prison.

I would not miss a single episode because then I’d be so far behind.

Prison Break was filled with tons of action and a very

twisted and fun plot.

This season, Prison Break is also filled with twisted and fun plots.

The prisoners all broke free.

Now Prison Break is filled with action as you are taken through the various goals of and conflicts that each of the prisoners faces.

I find that I am really connected to the characters in Prison Break.

Some of them, I absolutely detest and cheer ...

• when something goes wrong for them.

Some of the other characters in Prison Break, I have grown attached to and fill frustrated or upset when things don’t go right.

This is one show that you’ll find yourself talking to the characters trying to warn them what to do or not do next!

and I’d probably end up stop watching it.

But now as the season is progressing, I find myself very wrapped up in all the different sub-plots.

I think that Prison Break is going to be even more interesting in the future episodes as the writers pull together all the sub-plots.

I can kind of see how things fit but like last season’s Prison Break, the writers are always offering surprises!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101211104870330/k2311a1112/11.12.06