Philips AZ2558 Portable CD Sound Machine  » Electronics  »
  • While observing this, I noticed that this enhances the sound, giving a different intensity
  • There were some special features that helped me enjoyed this cassette
  • I find this interesting and smart because you can use this as your speaker for your game console
  • This makes your gaming experience more enjoyable
  • This has remote control for convenient operation

• by dimples15

My portable CD is used whenever I go to the beach. The success of sound systems in making it portable is something worthy of commendation. Even before Ipod with speakers were created, portable cassette were already created to join us in enjoying music. I use cassette recorder for audio recordings and given that I can drag it anywhere whenever I want to use it. Like the beach, in our dinning table, in the room, in the garage and anywhere. As you see, it is the accessibility that is the main reason why you have a cassette recorder.This I would say because Ipod with your Ipod speakers only gives you music and nothing else.

I am not a fan of the design of this cassette. It looked like an alien gadget that you see in movies. I did not like how derange the appearance was. It portrayed like a mask

or an earpiece in a futuristic created of an avant garde fashion designer. To simply put it, I did not like it because it was not stylish or modern.

This has wOOx, a Philips exclusive which engineers a deep, precise bass without distortion. Its function was to ensure low-frequency component in the sound which is flawless. The drum beat in a music gives you the most compact sound. I observe difference because even if this was just a cassette but the sound was different. It was superior and top notch compared to common cassettes right now. This has reflex speaker system. This gives a warmer, punchier bass sound. While observing this, I noticed that this enhances the sound, giving a different intensity. This is a surround sound system. For you to better appreciate the sound quality, just increase the volume.

There were some special features that helped me enjoyed ...

• this cassette. Like it has USB game port connection. I find this interesting and smart because you can use this as your speaker for your game console. This makes your gaming experience more enjoyable. The selection is easy which can easily be adjusted on 3 preset modes, blast,punch and speed.With this alternative, this gives you the best complement to your gaming experience. The USB port makes the entire process easy because just insert your USB from your game console then you can hear the sound effects on the cassette. This implants a worthwhile experience and let you enjoy the game more. I like it because it is easy to use and this is adaptable for any gaming device. I find this innovative for me too. More pleasing experience and an added bonus this makes my cassette a well to use speaker which saves me money and lets
        me enjoy playing games more.

This cassette having a USC port can interconnect any PC. This PC-cassette interconnection gives you an added purpose for your cassette which saves you expenses in getting additional speakers for your PC. This time you can watch movies online and listen to youtube with a good surround sound quality.

This has telescopic antenna for better reception and more easy coverage. However, you need to check areas where there are difficulty in getting signals from stations. The keys are disorganized which makes it difficult to operate. I did not like it. There were lots of buttons to press. This has remote control for convenient operation.

This cassette has lots of important uses but I hate how it looked like. But given that this is mostly for sound support be it for your games, PC or listening to music, we can all do away of its appearance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 165041048690630/k2311a045/4.5.10