Singapore Flyer  » Entertainment  »
30 Raffles Avenue, #01-07, Singapore, 039803
  • You can experience how clean and lush it is
  • I have watched a documentary on urban planning before and I was impressed how strategically planned the entire city of Singapore
  • I like the fact that they have incorporated lots of things in here

• by dimples15

In United Kingdom, it is called London Eye, but Southeast Asia has its own version in Singapore, it is called Singapore Flyer. Whenever Singapore opens a tourist attraction it is accompanied with nearby entertainment complex so as not to bore tourist when they visit the landmark. I have been to this country many times and this was really one of the things I anticapated when it opened.

According to Wikipedia, this is currently the tallest ferris wheel in the world surpassing London Eye and The Star of Nanchang.

I have tried riding on this ferris wheel on both daytime and night time. And I have different observations. The view could reach as far as some of the island of Indonesia and the nearest tip of Malaysia. You can also observe

the entire scenery of Singapore durig daytime. You can experience how clean and lush it is. I have watched a documentary on urban planning before and I was impressed how strategically planned the entire city of Singapore. This was necessary given the size of the country. I would say during daytime, it allows you to get a good view of the entire coutry. During night time as well, the skyline of Singapore. For me, it is advisable to do it during daytime when bright because you can see lots of things. Night time is especial if you want the romantic mode.

I like the fact that they have incorporated lots of things in here. You can avail of dinning inside the capsule. A well known chef will do the cooking.

• It was exquisite and I have tried it with some of my friends. It was a different experience. Best if you will do it nighttime.

I like the idea that they have installed audio guides while you are inside the capsule for you to get a complete idea about whats going on and inform you about the views outside. The interior of the capsule is air-conditioned and very spotless. It was like inside a hotel room. The smell inside was good and this place is also ideal for those on wheel chairs.

I love the fish massage that they offer. These fish were imported from Turkey and it was exactly the same scene you will see from Ugly Betty where Vanessa Williams had a foot fish spa.

There are lots

of restaurants within the area which you can dine in afterwards. This is what I like because when Singapore thinks about a theme park or a recreation site, they will create something that you will surely enjoy and not just the plain site of having a flyer. This comprises the entire area with lots of restaurnats, shops and places for sight seeing or just to meet and relax on a weekend.

The experience being inside the capsule is something because it is breathtaking to see the view from outside. I would say it is relaxing. More so if you will include sky dinning in your experience which makes it more fun. All in all, this recreational park in Singapore is again a success in giving you creativity and endless entertainment.

Singapore Flyer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 595041048680630/k2311a045/4.5.10