Sun-Rype Apple Vanilla Pear juice  » Food  »
  • I've tried lots of different kinds, but one I generally like the best is the Sun-Rype Apple Vanilla Pear juice
  • It's very smooth and I really like the pear in it, I think that's great

• by booklover

I drink a lot of juice. I’ve tried lots of different kinds, but one I generally like the best is the Sun-Rype Apple Vanilla Pear juice. It’s light, refreshing, and the taste is pretty good.

The significant part is the taste. It sort of like apple juice but with a touch of tartness to it. It’s very smooth

and I really like the pear in it, I think that’s great. Sometimes I heat it up and sprinkle a little bit of cinnamon on it to make an apple cider like drink, but that might just be me being weird. Usually I drink it cold, of course. Because it’s easy to drink - even easier than ...

• apple juice - you go through a bottle quite quickly.

The Sun-Rype juices are no sugar added, which is why I started drinking them instead of the less expensive juices - I wanted to drink things with fewer additives, even sugar. And it’s a bit healthier this way.

Of course, this makes them pricier, but the grocery stores around

me have them on sale fairly regularly so I wait until there is a sale and buy a couple of bottles. I tried adding water to make them last longer, just as an experiment because I had read the suggestion somewhere, and it works if you just add a little bit of water but I don’t really bother.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 274041048240830/k2311a044/4.4.10