Enterprise Car Rental  » Car rental  »
1.5
2021 S Alma School Road, Chandler, AZ 85248
  • They had a great manager that helped us get a great car… except for one problem that we did not see till we got it back home to pack it up
  • I think it will add up to medical bills, so that was an expensive rental

• by Dlight

Recently my husband and I needed to take a trip from Arizona to San Diego. We both have older cars so we rented to assure a more stress free trip. We chose Enterprise in Chandler, AZ. They had a great manager that helped us get a great car… except for one problem that we did not see till we got it back home to pack it up.

The car never got

cleaned from the previous user and was full of dog hair. Even the trunk was full of dog hair! We were short on time so we just had to quickly clean it and go. In transit the extra neck pillow I brought along got shifted in the trunk. When we got to our location, I saw this and did not think too much about it. I brushed off the pillow that ...

• had been sitting on the carpet in the trunk and got about my business.

A week after taking the car back I developed a bad rash on my face from using the pillow. It has been about 2 months now and it is nowhere near going away. I think it will add up to medical bills, so that was an expensive rental!

Service at Enterprise was not bad if you are only counting

the customer service at the front desk, but if you go to them be sure you demand a car that has been thoroughly cleaned before you drive away. Once you are off the lot you’re sunk. And they won’t cut you a discount at the end. So when you first talk to them be sure to make it clear that this is a deal breaker. Don’t accept the car otherwise.

Enterprise Car Rental

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34041048040730/k2311a044/4.4.10