Merida cleansing wipes
  • I've tried a variety of brands, but Merida Cleansing Wipes makeup removal tissues, are among the best and cheapest I have tried
  • My favourite thing about Merida Cleansing Wipes is that they come pre-moistened so you don't even need to wet them

• by Melissa Glenn
      I have become a huge fan of using facial cleansing wipes to remove my make-up. I’ve tried a variety of brands, but Merida Cleansing Wipes makeup removal tissues, are among the best and cheapest I have tried. To begin with Merida Cleansing Wipes

come in a plastic package of 25. These wipes are so big, I can cut them in half and still remove all my makeup from half a cloth. My favourite thing about Merida Cleansing Wipes is that they come pre-moistened so you don’t ...

• even need to wet them! When I’m on the run between work and university, and want to change my makeup, I can use one of these cloths quickly to remove then re-apply my makeup. Also, unlike more expensive brand name cleansing cloths, Merida
        Cleansing Wipes to not contain a toner element, which is especially important to me as who needs their eyes toning when they remove their makeup?

Merida Cleansing Wipes are a great product, the cloths stay moist in the packaging and never dry out. I’ve found a winning product!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311211104790330/k2311a1112/11.12.06