Durabrand Hand Mixer Model 216401
  • I�ve never had a problem with cleaning the mixer even after messy jobs such as cheese cake mixing
  • I thought that the cream cheese would be difficult to clean but it has easily comes off when I use the Durabrand hand mixer
  • I highly recommend the Durabrand hand mixer to anyone that loves to cook

• by vpriddy
      The Durabrand hand mixer that I currently own is model 216401 and is white. I really don�t know what I�d do without my Durabrand hand mixer since I cook so many things that require mixing such as cornbread and pie fillings. I even use it for sugar free pudding mixes.

The coating on the outside of the Durabrand hand mixer is easy to wipe off after using. I�ve never had a problem with cleaning the mixer even after messy jobs such as cheese cake mixing.

I

thought that the cream cheese would be difficult to clean but it has easily comes off when I use the Durabrand hand mixer. The white color matches my kitchen so this is definite plus.

The Durabrand hand mixer is compact and easy to store away in my cabinets. It is so mall that I keep it in the same cabinet with my baking ingredients! I love the beaters on it.

They pop into the slots with no hassle. You don�t have to fumble around trying ...

• to figure out how to get the beaters to fit.

They just slide in and the Durabrand hand mixer is ready to use. After I�m done mixing, I just push the eject button and the beaters effortlessly fall out of the mixer.

The beaters are small enough to simply soap and rinse off but big enough to blend your ingredients well. If you have food that is bulky such as banana nut bread, the beaters don�t get clogged up and stop mixing.

The manufacturer of Durabrand

hand mixer did an excellent job on creating the perfect size beaters for the user and for mixing all kinds of ingredients. I highly recommend the Durabrand hand mixer to anyone that loves to cook.

This hand mixer will save you valuable time in the kitchen not only in cooking but also in cleaning up after you are done. In addition, the Durabrand hand mixer is very affordable for virtually any budget.

I would even recommend it as a house warming or bridal gift if you are in need of gift ideas.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161211104770330/k2311a1112/11.12.06