Great Value Creamy Peanut Butter  » Food  »
  • In my opinion there hasn't been to much difference in terms of taste between the major brand labels
  • This is why I think that Great Value Creamy Peanut Butter lives up to it's name and is a great value
  • It is significantly less in term of cost when compared to other brands and also tastes just as good
  • I know because I have dropped it on the floor from quite a distance several times and have not had any issue with the container cracking or breaking
  • It is my overall opinion that if you enjoy eating peanut butter you should strongly consider the Great Value Creamy Peanut Butter brand for the price and value that it provides

• by Cj Jones

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

A very good value when it comes to purchasing food is Great Value Creamy Peanut Butter. I’ve had several different brands of peanut butter in the past.

In my opinion there hasn’t been to much difference in terms of taste between the major brand labels.

Therefore, I would say that price is a major

attribute when considering a specific brand.

This is why I think that Great Value Creamy Peanut Butter lives up to it’s name and is a great value.

It is significantly less in term of cost when compared to other brands and also tastes just as good.

You would think that the company might try ...

• to go cheap on the packaging, however, I have not seen that to be the case.

The peanut butter comes in the standard plastic container and is very durable.

or breaking.

It is my overall opinion that if you enjoy eating peanut butter you should strongly consider the Great Value Creamy Peanut Butter brand for the price and value that it provides.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 274041047640730/k2311a044/4.4.10