Conair Ion Shine Ceramic Hair Dryer  » Electronics  »
  • I have naturally curly African American hair, and I always try to avoid any products that could potentially damage my hair, especially those with heat
  • The first thing that I like about this hair dryer is its simple yet sleek design
  • It is this beautiful and rich sea blue color and black, and I found the hair dryer to be lighter than the hair dryers that I have used in the past
  • The best thing about this product is the fact that it has this diffuser that is specifically designed for super curly or kinky hair like mine
  • I would recommend this product to others to use, and I doubt that they would be disappointed

• by simply_fabulous

I have always been very hesitant to use hair dryers. I have naturally curly African American hair, and I always try to avoid any products that could potentially damage my hair, especially those with heat. After talking with one of my co-workers about my frustration with trying to straighten my hair using my flat iron, she recommended that I first blow dry my hair after I washed it and then use my flat iron. Because I do not own a hair dryer, she offered me an opportunity to use her Conair hair dryer and it was love after first use of this product for me.

The first thing that I like about this hair dryer is its simple yet sleek design. It is this beautiful and rich sea blue color and

black, and I found the hair dryer to be lighter than the hair dryers that I have used in the past. The best thing about this product is the fact that it has this diffuser that is specifically designed for super curly or kinky hair like mine! It does not take me very long to dry and straighten my hair using this product, and I do not have to worry about the amount of heat that I am using on my hair since it is an ion ceramic hair dryer designed to reduce and limit the amount of damage done to the hair.

I will admit that I was slightly skeptical about using this product. I thought that all hair dryers were the same and that cheaper styling tools could ...

• be as effective as more expensive ones. However, I was so amazed at how straight, shiny, and healthy my hair looked after the first time that I used this product. Although the hair dryer has three different settings designed to correspond with a person’s specific hair type or texture, I found that all of the settings worked well on my hair. I did not suffer any damage to my hair even after I used this product on the highest setting. It was not very hard for me to clean the blow dryer after I was done using it which made me feel better about borrowing my friend’s hair dryer.

I believe that this hair dryer is a great styling tool for individuals with different hair types. It did not take

that long for my hair dry, and it really looked super fabulous in only a short amount of time. The hair dryer was very quiet, and I found it to be very relaxing to use the hair dryer in the morning because this product does not make the loud noise that many other hair dryers do.

I would definitely rate this product a 10 out of 10. It is truly a great product that I had to own for myself. I purchased my own hair dryer right after I returned the one I borrowed from my friend, and the best thing about it is the fact that it only cost me $16 from Wal-Mart. I would recommend this product to others to use, and I doubt that they would be disappointed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 163041047370530/k2311a043/4.3.10