NCIS: UnSEALed  » TV  »
  • I love Alicia Coppola and always enjoyed her visits to NCIS as the uptight, rigid Faith Coleman
  • Also enjoyed all the episodes with Sean Murray in them
  • Even though I enjoyed Tony and Kate, I think that McGee adds a different angle to the show

• by sofcthy

A former Navy Seal, Jack Curtain, breaks out of Leavenworth and into a couple’s home. We think he is going to rape the woman but instead, he ends up stealing the husband’s clothes, changing and leaving through a window.

Gibbs and his team start out the case by watching Curtain’s son and his grandparents. They think that Curtain will make a run for the border but that if he is going to stop anywhere, it will be to see his son. They are right. Curtain stops to see his son and ties Kate up. McGee, who is actually in this episode, comes in and finds her. She tries to stop Curtain but he gets away.

Gibbs and team get the two attorneys,

one of which Faith Coleman, into their office to figure out what Curtain found out in prison that would make him stick around to clear his name. After this, they come to a very different and right conclusion thanks to Tony.

I really enjoyed this episode. I love Alicia Coppola and always enjoyed her visits to NCIS as the uptight, rigid Faith Coleman. Also enjoyed all the episodes with Sean Murray in them. I am so glad that they made him a regular. Even though I enjoyed Tony and Kate, I think that McGee adds a different angle to the show. I have always enjoyed Tony and McGee’s scenes and the bromance between the two of them has only grown over the years.

The ...

• sweetest scene in this episode was when Gibbs talked to the son about his father. The young boy did not want to give his father up or help them find him and said as much. Instead of Gibbs trying to get it out of him, he sat down and told him he understood. Gibbs told the boy that they were a lot alike about holding their feelings in. When the boy asked Gibbs what was wrong, Gibbs actually opened up to him and told him about Ari. Seeing Gibbs so vulnerable was worth watching the episode.

My favorite scene had to be when Tony gave the speech from the Fugitive for the first time. As we know, in later episodes he gave it

many times. This time was really fun since it was the first time. Also, McGee giving him advice on how to sound like Tommy Lee Jones was hilarious. Tony: Ladies and Gentlemen, I want a hard target search of every residence, gas station, farm house, hen house, dog house and out house in the area. You got that? Good. Now turn off those cameras and get out of our way. McGee: Accents still not right. Tony takes his hat off and slams it onto the top of the truck. Tony: Damn! McGee: It’s too Arkansas. Tommy Lee’s more Texas. You gotta think more untamed in your face.

All in all, a very good episode.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 103041047300430/k2311a043/4.3.10