Billy Blanks Tae Bo Get Celebrity Fit Cardio Workout  » Health  »
  • While I like a challenge, this thing kicked my butt
  • I think even if you’ve taken kick boxing it may help, but the super quick transitions from one combo to the next will have you jumping, jabbing and kicking like never before
  • I would really only recommend this workout if you are ready for nonstop Tae Bo action, and can motivate yourself to get through it even when you are breathless or bone tired from all the cardio
  • Since there are no experience ratings or recommendations on workouts such as this one, and instead the average person has to gauge their ability to do this workout based on a short description on the back
  • I found mine at a local store but it is also available online at Amazon

• by Jude244

Phew, I just finished Billy Blanks Tae Bo Get Celebrity Fit Cardio workout and just in the nick of time too. This is the second Billy Blanks Tae Bo workout that I have tried in as many weeks and I can honestly say this is the tougher of the two.

Whereas Tae Bo Abs featured tons of trunk rotations and knee lifts, Get Celebrity Fit Cardio didn’t have as many core fall back moves and instead really provided loads of cardio foot work and constantly changing combos.

While I have taken kickboxing classes in the past, these moves were more advanced than the ones I had previously learned and had me moving and sweating in no time. The non stop motion and frenzied pace even tripped up one of his students

a few times.

One thing is for sure, this is not somebody’s mother’s leotard wearing workout. While I like a challenge, this thing kicked my butt. I think even if you’ve taken kick boxing it may help, but the super quick transitions from one combo to the next will have you jumping, jabbing and kicking like never before.

I would really only recommend this workout if you are ready for nonstop Tae Bo action, and can motivate yourself to get through it even when you are breathless or bone tired from all the cardio. Even though it doesn’t state it specifically anywhere, I would have to say this is not a beginner’s workout.

It’s not so much that it’s hard, although a couple of moves got me; it’s that ...

• it expects you to have the foundational form of the moves down. So, for anyone who has never taking boxing or kick boxing this may take getting used to before being put into things such rapid changing 8 count combos.

One thing I would highly recommend if you choose this workout is that you go to the bonus material before attempting the workout, and practice the Learn the Moves tutorial a few times. Here you can practice the basic punches and kicks before jumping right in and doing the hardier combination moves.

Since there are no experience ratings or recommendations on workouts such as this one, and instead the average person has to gauge their ability to do this workout based on a short description on the back; I would say this

is intermediate workout at least and may be tough on newcomers.

That said I still enjoyed the heck out of this workout. It really challenges you to get through it and you feel pretty incredible when you’re done. I have no doubt that doing this workout a few times a week would help me get lean, build stamina, and lose weight. It would be hard not to when you are being pushed to the max.

If you really want to lose weight there are plenty of workout out there but if you want to get fighting fit, and challenge yourself beyond what you may think capable of; try Billy Blanks Tae Bo Get Celebrity Fit Cardio workout. I found mine at a local store but it is also available online at Amazon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343041047210430/k2311a043/4.3.10