Crest Spinbrush Pro Clean Recharge  » Health  »
  • In particular, I like the way they clean in between teeth where other brushes may miss and white strips don’t work
  • I haven’t had any problem finding the head refills either in my local drug stores

• by Jude244

Spinbrushes have really advanced over the years, while many people still use manual tooth brushes, they may want to reconsider once they see some of the new features offered on some reasonably priced models.

While I am big on dental hygiene and use things like Water Piks and white strips, I also realized the value of Spinbrushes years ago and update mine when ever a new model appears with improvements.

My latest spin brush, the Crest Spinbrush Pro Clean Recharge has a rechargeable battery and a special stand which constantly recharges my brush when not in use. My older model used batteries that needed constant replacement and didn’t come with a stand let alone a charging station.

The Crest Spinbrush Pro Clean Recharge also has

dual moving heads which not only spin but also have side to side brushing so that you can really get into the hard to reach spots and really clean your teeth. Not only do they clean teeth but they massage the gum line and also remove plaque.

I once read that they remove something like 70 percent of the plaque that other brushes missed. While I am not sure of the exact number, I do think my teeth and gums have been healthier since using it and I haven’t had any problems since starting with the brush.

In particular, I like the way they clean in between teeth where other brushes may miss and white strips don’t work. Now my whitening treatments work even better since switching ...

• to this particular spin brush.

I also like that they seem to actually polish my teeth rather than just brush them, as my teeth receive the 3,000 + revolutions per minute from the dual action heads. I can also easily replace the heads on this brush as they wear down, or after 3 months, as generally recommended by a dentist. I haven’t had any problem finding the head refills either in my local drug stores.

Luckily both Walgreens and CVS had sales on spinbrushes over the holiday, so when I forgot to pick it up in one store one week, the other store had it on sale the week after. I would imagine a lot of stores carry the Crest Spinbrush Pro Clean Recharge, as well as

the other less expensive models.

The reason you may want this one really depends on whether you want to constantly replace batteries, or have a brush constantly charging in its own stand. I also think this one feels more well made over my last spinbrush, although there was never really a problem with the last one other than the batteries.

If you’d like to try the Crest Spinbrush Pro Clean Recharge try looking for them in stores such as Walgreens, CVS, and K-Marts or you can find them online on a few of the drug stores home sites. If you buy them locally, check out the Sunday papers for the coupons they run on the crest spinbrushes, or often times the stores themselves have them on sale.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343041047160430/k2311a043/4.3.10