Holyoke Community College in Holyoke  » Education  »
1.0
303 Homestead Avenue Holyoke MA 01040
  • The teachers here also could brush up on their personality skills because when I went there the teachers for the most part rushed through everything and acted like they didn’t care and when I had questions about a math problem or an English problem they kind of just brushed me off which was rude and this happen on more than one occasion
  • The teachers that I had during my time at this school were no help and I was disappointed in them

• by thereviewerat1

Holyoke Community College was not that bad of a place to take a few classes at but there are so many things that this school could have done to make it a little better, well a whole lot better actually. The first thing this school needs to change is the prices. I ended up paying around twenty dollars per credit and in order to get a degree from there that would have meant a whole lot more cash than what this was worth and I only say that because the quality of classes there were pretty bad and not worth

the money. I took basic classes here and the math class was horrible and so was the English classes, they were on the same level as high school classes and I felt as if I was not learning anything and just wasted money.

The teachers here also could brush up on their personality skills because when I went there the teachers for the most part rushed through everything and acted like they didn’t care and when I had questions about a math problem or an English problem they kind of just brushed me off which was rude and this happen on ...

• more than one occasion. The teachers that I had during my time at this school were no help and I was disappointed in them.

I also didn’t think that the selection of classes they had were all that great either, maybe they would have been if they were of good quality with good teachers to aid in them but they weren’t and these classes need to be redone so that they would be more beneficial, mainly the basic courses need to be looked at better.

The classrooms also had way too many people in them and the classes tended to be over

stuffed with students so it was hard to concentrate on learning while I attended this school but again it would have been better if the teachers offered more one on one help from time to time. The school was not that big considering how big it looks from the outside but they do have a cool track to walk around.

I am not a fan of Holyoke Community College and there are plenty of better schools to go to in the surrounding areas that are much better than this place. Look into other schools before you check out Holyoke Community College.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 503041046980430/k2311a043/4.3.10