Absorbine Jr
  • I don't care this stuff is fantastic, and I highly recommend it to anyone suffering from minor aches and pains

• by Melissa Glenn
      Recently I pulled a muscle quite severely in my upper shoulder. I take mild painkillers, but find they alone are not enough to dull my shoulder pain.

My Pharmacist suggested a liniment, and that Absorbine Jr, Original Pain Relieving Liquid was the way to go.

This is a great product! To begin with Absorbine Jr, is not like other liquid or cream pain medication.

I
      don’t have to let this liniment go on my hands before I put it on my shoulder, because it comes in a plastic bottle complete with a built in applicator.

My Absorbine Jr comes in a 120ml clear plastic bottle with a green top.

I was thrilled by the sponge tip applicator, called a Pre-o-matic Applicator that allows me to apply this pain relieving liquid ...

• directly to my shoulder.

No more messy or sore hands, which I’ve encountered in the past when I’ve used other pain relieving liquid products.

Absorbine Jr really works.

When applied to my shoulder, I get an immediate cooling sensation, and within 10 minutes, the ache in my shoulder starts to ease.

After 30 minutes there is almost no pain left in my shoulder at all.

/> Absorbine Jr stinks, which is its only drawback! There is no mistaking the menthol scent when I put it on my shoulder, and my husband laughingly refers to it as my ‘new perfume’.

I don’t care this stuff is fantastic, and I highly recommend it to anyone suffering from minor aches and pains.

For about $7CDN you can’t go wrong with Absorbine Jr.

Now if they could only do something about the smell!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261211104690330/k2311a1112/11.12.06