Mario Badescu Papaya Body Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I found out that Mario Badescu has a Papaya Body Lotion, I tried it immediately without any second thought
  • This is also an amazing body lotion because of its content papaya

• by becca5040

I have tried this product from Mario Badescu and I was really satisfied about the effect. I moisturize my body from head to feet and I need a perfect lotion to help me with it. It must be able to give me the ideal moisturizing effect. The airconditioning system often gives me dry sole, rough skin and flaky skin in the morning. Even while at work in during the day, it causes this kind of problems. When I found out that Mario Badescu has a Papaya Body Lotion, I tried it immediately without any second thought.

This is has amazing fragrance. Papaya if extracted for fragrance use is not really amiable. I have tried the essential oil of this and it really feels like it was a

cooking ingredient. So I was worried about how this would be in effect when it is transformed into a cosmetic. Fortunately, the fragrance was all right and appropriate for use.

The formula isn’t heavy at all. It was just all right and fit for everybody’s liking. No one will hate this when you are using this because it was just good for the body. The color was not white or anything but more of beige that when you lather it in your skin, it is almost transparent. I tried papaya-based lotion which promises whitening effects but it turned out to be watery. Too light on the skin and not so though on moisturizing. I like that this was just appropriate. Not too heavy nor too light. It ...

• absorbs fast too.

This is also an amazing body lotion because of its content papaya. We all know that papaya is a well known fruit which contains vitamins and minerals which is helpful in preventing skin aging. It also has this whitening effect albeit this was not claimed by Mario Badescu cosmetic but papaya itself is a whitening ingredient.

What impresses me about this body lotion is the ability to create the silky kind of smoothness and prevents your skin from being dry. It coats your skin very well that when I get up, my sole are still moisturized, skin is still fresh and hydrated amidst the humid condition, and it also smells good. There is this long lasting effect this body lotion gives your skin and

lasts even the following morning. This is what I have observed about.

Aside from just papaya, this body lotion has rice bran oil and shea butter which offers double hydrating benefit. So to top the hydrating properties of papaya, these two additional ingredients really helps your skin achieve the complete moisturizing glow that it needs.

This body lotion is nutritious for your skin because of the main ingredient. Papaya has lots of benefits and giving you a flawless body is just one of them. You are also guaranteed that your body will look surely good with it. It also has shea buter which upon analysis is I would say partly the reason why this body lotion has a good smell. The moisturizing effect of shea butter gives you lock in moisture.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313041046880430/k2311a043/4.3.10