Lemongrass Restaurant Cebu  » Restaurants  »
1 Ground Level, The Terraces, Ayala Center Cebu, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City
  • This is one of the restaurants which I can consider favorite
  • Despite these flaws, I like the waiters and waitress which were dressed in Thai silk attires and offers you a warm and courteous greet when you enter
  • But for me, since I enjoyed the taste and the quality, I would say this is worth it

• by becca5040

This is one of the restaurants which I can consider favorite. The owner of this restaurant decided to branch out and venture into Thai and Vietnamese dinning after the success of their Filipino restaurant. While I was trying things out one time, I stopped and eat lunch here because I heard good reviews about this from my friends. Not to mention that this belongs to the owner of this Filipino restaurant here in Cebu, so I really have no qualms about the quality of the food.

The place is tidy but small. The place has al fresco and one which is non smoking. The latter in inside and air-conditioned. The place where high chairs were placed was sort of crowded. I disliked the position at the

back. It seems you have to be careful because you might bumb into something or snatch something with your hips when you pass by. The size of the table was not that good too. They have banquet seating but this was situated outside. The place was not good for me. It was clean and modern and it has the Southeast Asian theme yet it was short of the space I wanted.

I did not like that they don’t have lavatories inside the restaurant. You need to go out and turn a several meters away from the restaurant if you want to answer the call of nature or collect yourself. This was a markdown for me. You need to get lost if you are first timer and ...

• if you are a frequent shopper, it takes long to be in the lavatory than having it when it was suppose to be inside.

Despite these flaws, I like the waiters and waitress which were dressed in Thai silk attires and offers you a warm and courteous greet when you enter. I like that you don’t have to call them but rather they will just go to your attention and assist you with what you need.

Food was delicious as ever. Just like its Filipino restaurant that this restaurant co-owned, this gives you mouth-watering selection of what’s on the menu. Quality and taste is there. It is full of herbs and spices and it was such a great indulgence to this two main cuisines that were

showcased. Authentic? Sure. Delicious? Very. The pork ribs was tender and succulent that I have to have two orders. The beverage are something health-refreshing. It offers best selection for mix of cucumber, lemon, mint and lots of herbs.

This place though is a bit pricey. The proportions for your orders are small making it expensive. You are only getting half of your money’s worth. For instance, you only get two slices of pork ribs for one order. It was not fair and the chicken curry had meager slices of chicken. It was like the sizes were commercialized. Compared to an average Thai restaurant, their servings are really small.

But for me, since I enjoyed the taste and the quality, I would say this is worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 73041046870430/k2311a043/4.3.10