Estee Lauder Nutritious Vita Mineral Makeup SPF 10  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like the choice of pomegranate as an added ingredient in this liquid makeup because this is a potent source
  • I love this as a foundation because of creating more than just a plain makeup
  • In my experience, I did not suffer any of those harmful effects caused by the environment because of the the nature-friendly components of this liquid foundation
  • This is definitely one of the success this liquid foundation offered
  • I don't want to spoil the amazing content of having pomegranate and being fully loaded with Vitamin C

• by becca5040

I was excited about trying this Mineral Makeup from Estee Lauder because aside from the fact its mineral makeup, this is skin loving like what is mentioned in the package. It seems this has lots of benefits to your skin. This liquid foundation is crammed with minerals to nurture the skin. I have been searching for liquid makeup which has fruit extracts just like most of the brands in Body Shop. I really like this kind of makeup because you can be sure of the contents on it and have the assurance that it does not damage your skin. And wouldn’t it be nice if your makeup is fortified with plant extracts which continuously nourish your skin even if you are still wearing makeup?

Estee Lauder claims this to be skin-loving. True, first let me point out the contents of it. This has antioxidants which you can not really find in any liquid makeup. I love the content of this liquid makeup. This one has pomegranate, an antioxidant which protects your skin from free radicals. I

like the choice of pomegranate as an added ingredient in this liquid makeup because this is a potent source. This has vitamin C which I would say helped me a lot in giving me a lighter complexion. This is also a well known antioxidant which helps slow down skin aging. This foundation has the greater extent of nourishing and beautifying your skin. It does not give you a plain foundation were you need to do makeup but rather the accumulation of benefits that is present from pomegranate is worth rewarding to use this as a makeup. I love this as a foundation because of creating more than just a plain makeup. Knowing also that this has pomegranate, this assures you that this makeup is free from toxic substance.

This has good formula, light and soft in the skin. It wasn’t sticky at all when I tried to put this on. This is quick absorbing which is awesome. This is ideal for anybody during daytime and since my activities require intense focus that I should not ...

• spend minute of my time fussing over how rough my makeup feels.

The vitamin C content in this foundation really helps in giving you smooth skin and giving your skin a good protection. Right now, trends seems to lean toward the health aspect of products. In my experience, I did not suffer any of those harmful effects caused by the environment because of the the nature-friendly components of this liquid foundation.

This liquid foundation supplies you with youthful glow. This is definitely one of the success this liquid foundation offered. After weeks of dutiful application, you can feel improvement in your skin. While I was using this, I felt my skin becomin more supple and tight, such that I have been completed for such. The skin firming effect of this liquid foundation is something extraordinary. Definitely the content of pomegranate was something that works well or gives your skin a good protection against skin aging. Aside from making my skin firm, this is good also in keeping your skin smooth. The appearance particularly of my

skin was smooth and healthy. It was like taking supplements for healthy skin.

Impressive long lasting effect too. This is another delightful note to add to this review. This product has the ability to remain intact for 10 hours. I would say this is more than all right given that we are normally in work for just eight hours and if it can last beyond that, it is more than all right.

I really have concerns about the darker shades too and the choice of colors. There are only six colors in this kind. Not really for everybody considering if your skin tone doesn’t match any of those. The SPF content too is too low but no worry if you can add up a higher SPF everyday. I don’t want to spoil the amazing content of having pomegranate and being fully loaded with Vitamin C.

In conclusion, this is an excellent liquid foundation. It satisfies the basic requirement of versatility in the formula and long lasting effect. It is also loaded with Vitamin C. This is a great makeup.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313041046860430/k2311a043/4.3.10