Samsung Air Conditioner AS24UA
  • During rainy season, rain happens during a particular time only and it does not help you when the time during June to December when you experience humid condition
  • I like that it has 90 degrees opening which enables larger swinging for the blades

• by becca5040

Being in a tropical country is oftentimes irritating. Most of the time, it is humid. In fact, the only weather condition that I am considering is warm because rainy season does not happen all day. During rainy season, rain happens during a particular time only and it does not help you when the time during June to December when you experience humid condition. Thus, in the tropics, it is only warm weather. Being sensitive to humid temperature, I have been accustomed to be in an air conditioned room since then. I can still remember us having the window type air con and then it evolved to the split type when the demand became bigger that a simple window type cannot accommodate the needed coolness.

This is one split type air conditioner which gives you faster cooling effect in your place. This is

appropriate in condominium type homes where you just need one air conditioner in the living room to supply coolness in the entire place. I like that it has 90 degrees opening which enables larger swinging for the blades. This makes air swing more fast than the regular split type air conditioners. It is important that you can immediately feel the coolness through wider blades. This allows faster airflow. Convenience is what I describe this. It gives you faster effect which is what is always needed in air conditioners.

We always dread about electricity consumption when we use air conditioners. The enormous amount of our bill is what we always think when we turn on the air con. But with Samsung, it has “smart saver”. This is a self adjusting control which automatically switch off when the temperature is cold enough to supply ...

• the entire place and then it switches on when the temperature needs it. Again, this is convenience and electricity-efficient for an air conditioner.

The main reason why we use air conditioner is to inhale clean air. Normally the asthmatic or those which has allergic rhinitis often have this reason. Like me, I am allergic to dust and all sorts of allergens. This can be seen in dust. But somehow there are times when your air conditioner harbors dust easily. The filter is used to shield so that air that will come out of it is clean and dust-free. It usually stays in the filter and generates bacteria. There times with our old brand that instead of trusting the air conditioner so that I won’t have allergies, I in fact experienced it because of the bacteria in the filter. Samsung introduced an innovation.

They have coated their filter so that dust cannot generate bacteria there. Making the air continually clean and those who have asthma or rhinitis will be rest assured that they will breath the cleanest air. This is something very good for an air conditioner that it sets the and pre-empts the flaws. I like that they addressed this kind of problem. With my experience, we do lesser cleaning and the air that comes out from the air conditioner is continually clean and bacteria-free.

This costs around 800 USD. I would say this is a good air conditioner because it has a modern concept in what should be an air conditioner. It has wider blades, making air flow pass easily which eventually makes cooling quick. This is electrically-efficient which you don’t have to worry about your bill and the silver coated filter which protects your from bacteria.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 163041046820430/k2311a043/4.3.10