Mario Badescu Seaweed Cleansing Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • My skin type is oily and I think it is because of the constant use of some product and eating lots of bacon in the morning and pizza too
  • Thus, one of the best skin care ingredient that you should always choose is seaweed
  • Thus, this is surely a cleansing lotion for those who have severe oil problem in the skin

• by becca5040

I often looked for non-alcoholic facial cleanser. Normally the toners that are available in the market are the alcohol-based formula which if not gives you sting, irritates your skin or even causes dryness. My chance of trying Mario Badescu happened when I shopped at their store. Together with the Whitening Facial Mask, I tried this Seaweed Cleansing Lotion.

It seems that this facial cleansing lotion has the ingredients appropriate for daily facial cleansing. I want to stress that making seaweed the foremost ingredient of this facial cleanser is the most skin-friendly idea. We need to know the uses of this natural extract for us to better understand why taking seaweed as an ingredient is a major benefit. Seaweed is helpful to those who have oily skin. Even if

those who have normal skin, your T zone can sometime be very oily. My skin type is oily and I think it is because of the constant use of some product and eating lots of bacon in the morning and pizza too. When I am using this facial cleanser, my skin is never oily. It leaves a smooth texture in your skin, so fine and you would love to caress it. Secondly, seaweed has zinc which is important in soothing skin. Your skin is does not easily breaks or even when it is irritated and you use this, it easily heals. This is really good. Seaweed has inflammatory benefits too which restores skin and prevents skin irritations. This does not stop there. It also has Vitamin C which ...

• protects skin and prevents skin aging. The benefits are infinite and it almost has the vitamins and minerals imaginable. Thus, one of the best skin care ingredient that you should always choose is seaweed. Be it a face mask, toner, soap and night cream.

This also has witch hazel formula which is also a oil-fighting ingredient. Witch oil is always suggested to oily skin and if you look at the content of a oil-fighting cosmetic, it normally has seaweed or witch hazel. Thus, this is surely a cleansing lotion for those who have severe oil problem in the skin.

Apart from seaweed and witch hazel, this also has aloe vera which soothes skin and makes it soft and supple. Aloe vera has soothing properties too which helps your

skin recuperate if you just had skin peeling or the like.

Thus, as to ingredients, this cleansing lotion has the substantial ingredient for minimizing oil in the skin and at the same time making skin soft and supple.

In patronizing a cleansing lotion, the most important consideration is how gentle it is because the ingredients can give effects in the long run and not instantly. It should not give you sting when you rub a cotton ball in your face. I did not feel any sting at all when I tried this. It was like ordinary liquid and very gentle and kind of your skin. When I smell it, there was no alcoholic aroma that or chemical fumes that you can detect from it. This is a gentle facial cleanser.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313041046810430/k2311a043/4.3.10