Estee Lauder Perfectionist Targeted Deep Wrinkle Filler  » Cosmetics  »
  • I was conscious about my wrinkles and I bought this skin filler
  • When I smile is the instance that I don't like because this is the part that my lines are emphasize
  • This product has a slight flowery smell which I enjoyed
  • It feels like the smell of daisies which gives an added relaxation and a soothing experience in your mind when you apply it
  • As I was using this, I noticed that lipstick remained intact in the lip area even if I am wearing those regular brands

• by becca5040

It is good to be proactive with your skin care regimen. Estee Lauder Perfectionist Targeted Deep Wrinkle Filler claims an instant decrease in your wrinkles. I was conscious about my wrinkles and I bought this skin filler. Like what I said, I was proactive. Even if it was not really severe, if I can notice fine lines, I try to double my skin care routine by applying anti-aging treatment on top of the anti-aging night creams. When I smile is the instance that I don’t like because this is the part that my lines are emphasize.

I would like to commend the formula of this anti-wrinkle filler. There was absence of that sticky feeling when you apply it. This part which is very discomforting really provokes me and hesitates my enthusiasm to double my skin care routine. The consistency was just right and here was

no dilemmas regarding application over my day or night cream because it settled right on top without messing my prior application. Since this is something that you apply on top of what you normally put in your face, you might feel this as a hindrance that your makeup might not hold well on your skin. This is fast absorbing to begin with. Making your makeup easy to apply and this will not hinder your daily routine during the morning (e.g. sunblock or makeup ).

This product has a slight flowery smell which I enjoyed. It feels like the smell of daisies which gives an added relaxation and a soothing experience in your mind when you apply it.

The effects are real. When it said that it straighten outs lines and appear it less obvious, it really does. The lines in my forehead are visible and they look ...

• like the surface of an old bark of a tree trunk. This was minimized because of this anti aging filler from Estee Lauder. This also enhances the appearance of lip lines and enhances the boundary in your lips where you place your lip stick from your skin. As I was using this, I noticed that lipstick remained intact in the lip area even if I am wearing those regular brands. I did not experience feathering while I have this in my lips. This was really good and really intends to keep the skin or the layer of your lips or skin smooth. This also makes your lips look plump as you use this often. Since this can be used in any part of your face, this is completely safe if you use it in your lip area.

This is a good anti aging product because it

increases the production of collagen. This is how they get rid of wrinkles or plump your lip area. This does not contain any harmful chemicals which synthetically erases wrinkles but then increases the risk of skin cancer or any other skin problems. This is pretty safe and uses only natural ingredients.

This did not give me stinging effect in my skin. I did not experience any painful side effect or any redness in my face. Rather, it was the opposite and that is cool and calming. I used to deal with products that would really cause severe and peeling effect on my skin right after using it but pain was not any consequence with this product. When you want to have a pain-free anti aging skin care routine, you have to opt for this. With this product, you will not have to endure what is unnecessary.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313041046740430/k2311a043/4.3.10