Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Eau de Parfum  » Perfume  »
  • I think that it's more appropiate for young people, because of the fresh feeling that remains after putting some drops on your skin, but that doesn't mean that older people can't feel sexy and try it too
  • I bought the smallest one as I like to change my body fragrance and try different perfumes
  • When I saw it I thought immediately that it was very femenine

• by Cal

Carolina Herrera has a perfume from the 212 line for men and for women, but I’m going to talk about the perfume for women, as it’s the one that I have tried. As the name says, this fragrance gives you a sexy touch.

The smell is femenine and fresh, with a mix of citrus fruits and

pink pepper.

There’s some sweet touch that I can’t completely identify, but it completes this fragtrance.

Fortunately it’s not too sweet, so I won’t get tired of my own smell when using this perfume.

I think that it’s more appropiate for young people, because of the fresh feeling that remains after putting some drops on your ...

• skin, but that doesn’t mean that older people can’t feel sexy and try it too.

The smell is long lasting, but it has a curious effect.

At first the smell is strong, but after a while the smell gets really softer.

Your body keeps smelling of this perfume for hours, but with less intensity.

I have

seen it in the shop in 100, 60 and 30 ml bottles.

I bought the smallest one as I like to change my body fragrance and try different perfumes.

The bottle is round and soft pink.

When I saw it I thought immediately that it was very femenine.

It’s a little expensive too, but all good perfumes are expensive after all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 563041046720430/k2311a043/4.3.10